We'll provide a safe and fun environment for your little one while you enjoy your workout! The KidZone welcomes children ages 2 months to 10 years old and is free for members for up to two hours per visit. If the child is a nonmember, you must purchase a youth guest pass for $7 per visit. Hours vary by facility, so please check in advance. Reservations are required for infants 18 months of age and younger and masks will NOT be required by ages 2 and above throughout our facility and programs.
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- KidZone services will be available for members only.
- Guest passes are available.
- Reservations are no longer available. To view KidZone times, select a branch location.
- Late pickups will result in a late fee of $1 per minute past the reservation end time.
- Membership Card or Photo ID must be shared with KidZone desk staff when child is signed in and out.
- Only the person dropping off the child may pick the child up unless noted on the sign in sheet at check in. Photo ID required.
- Beginning June 22, 2021 masks will NOT be required by ages 2 and above throughout our facility and programs.
- To reduce and avoid health risks for children, staff, and members, please do not bring your children if they are sick.
- Parents must remain in the Y facility for the duration of their child’s time in the KidZone.
- Children must wear socks in the KidZone. Please bring socks with you.
- Cubbies are available for children to store their bags and shoes. The Y is not responsible for any personal items.
- For safety, medical, and sanitary reasons, food is not allowed in the KidZone with the exception of bottles for infants.
- Y programs use positive guidance methods including reminders, distractions, logical consequences and redirection. These skills are taught through consistent rules and age appropriate behavior expectations. Occasionally a child may be removed from an immediate situation until he/she is able to gain control. Repeatedly disruptive or dangerous behavior may result in loss of privileges or activities, suspension or termination from KidZone.
- If your child is having trouble adjusting to the KidZone and becomes inconsolable, a staff member will locate you within the facility.
- The KidZone is an inclusive environment and will make every attempt to reasonably accommodate any child based on whatever needs may be.